Skilled & Compassionate Attorneys in Galveston
The Law Offices and Mediation Center of Susan M. Edmonson is proud to offer a wide variety of legal services. From resolving family law issues to helping individuals create solid estate plans, you can count on our Galveston lawyers to provide experienced guidance and litigation. We know that any legal issue can have an emotional toll on people and will do everything we can to offer support as well as solid advice as we guide you towards a positive resolution.
Our Legal Services
At The Law Offices and Mediation Center of Susan M. Edmonson, our Galveston attorneys focus on multiple areas of practice.
These areas include:
- Family Law: If you have a legal issue that deals with the family unit, such as a divorce or child custody dispute, our lawyers will be by your side to protect your best interests as well as ensure any decision is favorable for minor children.
- Estate Planning: Everyone can benefit from the creation of an estate plan. We can help you ensure your will, trust, power of attorney, or any other estate planning document is legally sound.
- Probate: After a person passes away, their estate goes into probate. Our attorneys can help you ensure you receive your rightful share of the property as well as protect the estate from issues.
- Mediation: Texas requires Family Law cases to attempt mediation before trial in an attempt to come to an agreement on common issues. Our qualified mediators will help guide the discussion towards amicable solutions.
- Real Estate: We recommend any client looking to buy or sell property to seek guidance from our lawyers. We can ensure all legal documents are correct as well as help with any civil litigation.
- Notary Services: We are licensed notaries who can help ensure important documents are properly executed.
Contact Our Galveston Law Firm Today
If you have been searching for a reliable, trusted law firm in the Galveston County area, search no further. The Law Offices and Mediation Center of Susan M. Edmonson can skillfully help you resolve your legal issue.
Contact our firm for detailed information regarding your case by calling us directly at 409-239-0100 or filling out our online form.