Job/Income Changes & Child Support

If I were to lose my job or my income decreased, what do I do about my Child Support Obligation?’ Child Support is an Order of the Court and remains in effect until the Court’s Order changes. To change the amount of Child Support you pay, you must ask the Court to modify its prior [..]

Read More